Wednesday, June 13

Here's a good thought to include in your Father's Day card...

I understand this article was translated from a Dutch magazine...families are quite similar no matter where you find them in this world:

Father

4 years: My Daddy can do anything.
7 years: My Dad knows a lot, a whole lot.
8 years: My father doesn't know quite everything.
12years: Oh, well, naturally Father doesn't know that either.
14years: Father? Hopelessly old-fashioned.
21years: Oh, that man is out of date; what did you expect?
25years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30years: Must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35years: A little patience; let's get Dad's meaning first
50years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60years: My Dad knew literally everything.
65years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.

No comments: