Thursday, June 14

A Wise Woman Builds...

I leave in three days for a Missions Trip to the Dominican Republic. I am excited, anxious, nervous, and filled with anticipation of all I will see, do and experience.

While we are there, we are going to help build homes for families. Many of those we will encounter currently live in small, tin homes. We will work in the hot sun to build them a home with a solid roof, cement floor and wooden walls.

I look forward to doing that. But even more, I pray that I have the opportunity to share what it means to build a home as a wise woman. Would you join me in prayer that God would give me opportunities to share Proverbs 14:1? Because I know that it truly doesn't matter what kind of 'home' we live in, God calls us all to be wise in our building.

No comments: