Tuesday, December 11

Are You FAT?

Last night we had our Homemakers with Hope Christmas Party! Besides eating our way through the night, doing a craft, and opening gifts, we had a brief time of serious talk. I am blessed to be a part of this group, as the girls are all so passionate about life and making a home that is of value and worth. I shared with them that when I considered putting a group of gals together as a ministry and support system, I had read that I should find myself a group of FAT girls. FAT as in:

F=Faithful

A=Available

T=Teachable

Half of these girls have been with the group for 6 years. They are very FAT!

If you desire to grow in any area of your life, check out how FAT you are. Then move ahead with enthusiasm, knowing you have what it takes to develop and grow into a wise woman who builds her home.

No comments: