Tuesday, November 27

Movie Review!

Last Saturday night Stacy and Ryan came over to celebrate a belated Thanksgiving with us. I would share the recipe I served them, but Stacy is eliminating 'wheat' from her diet, so it was a cabbage hotdish (no pasta allowed!). Email me if you really want the recipe!

Stacy recommended we watch The Ultimate Gift DVD. I had heard Chuck Colsom sing its praises too, so I rented it for the evening. Now I am highly recomending it to you! I don't claim to be a savvy movie critic, but I know when I am entertained as well as inspired and this movie did both!
"Perhaps predictable, sentimental and sappy, but who cares, when it also oh so effectively delivers the salient message that much is expected of those fortunate enough to have been born blessed with so much."... a quote from EURWeb's review on Rotten Tomatoes.

What a great way to start the Christmas season.

No comments: