Monday, July 9

A peek inside my heart

This week is a time of reflection for me. I'm reflecting on past events and the current state of my heart....

It is with a heavy heart that I remember our miscarriage in July 2006.
It is with a grateful heart that I consider the lessons I've learned in the past 365 days.
It is with a compassionate heart that I think of friends who have lost their own little ones.

It is with a confused heart that I trust in a God whose ways I cannot understand.
It is with a weary heart that I pray for strength for whatever lies ahead.
It is with a hope-filled heart that I pray my story might encourage someone else on their journey.

If you would like to hear our story, you can listen online here:
The Answer is No from 4/1/07. Our pastor speaks for about 15 minutes and then invites Ryan and I to share our story.

I would love to hear your story, your struggles, your journey. Please feel free to e-mail me at
stacyjmay@comcast.net or post a comment.

No comments: