Tuesday, July 10

To my friends...

Today I want to dedicate this posting to friends and their stories.

To friends I know intimately, friends I've talked with, friends I've heard of, and friends I've never met.

To their stories of loss, grief, waiting. Stories of longing and unfulfilled dreams. Stories of hurting and hoping for the future.

As women, we need friends. Friends who understand our stories. I've discovered that I have friends who understand...and friends who don't. I love them all.

I came across a video called Empty Arms that describes some of my journey...so far.

Maybe it describes the journey of one of your friends and it will help you to better understand her. Maybe it describes your journey. If so, know that you are not alone. There are friends who understand.

No comments: