Monday, July 16

We want to hear from you!

The way this blogging thing works is that we write and you read.

At least we hope you are reading. We're honored if you're reading.

But we're not sure how many of you are out there reading our postings.

So.....if you are out there, we want to hear from you!


What do you want to hear about?
What topics are of interest to you?
What are your struggles?
What are your challenges as a wife, mom, sister, daughter, friend?
What do you want to discuss as it relates to being a homemaker or wise woman?

Please comment and tell us what topics you would like to read about, learn how, or hear about...finances, raising kids, balancing life, sex, caring for your home, spending time with God, maintaining friendships, growing in your marriage, being a woman, etc.

It's so easy! Click on that little comment button next to my name and leave us a message.
You can even do it anonymously. We would love to hear from YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Blog Stac & Barb!
Way to go....I check it almost everyday. =) Sher

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear about specific ways I can encourage my husband. I know that Barb had some fun ideas and I'd love you guys to share them!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. I feel so blessed that you thought of me to share the link with. I am passing the link around. Right now I am just loving what you have to say each day. I don't love that I have to hear it, but I love that you are saying it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!