Wednesday, March 3

a few 8-year-old jokes. . .


Well, I have never been very good at telling jokes. I always seem to forget the punch line. So I recruited my 8-year-old daughter to help me with this post. Here is Abigail as she is writing her jokes:


knock-knock.
Who's there?
Abby.
Abby who?
Abby-birthday!

______________________________________________________________________

Do you know how geometry got its name?
Once there was an acorn. He grew and grew. One day it said, "gee-i'm-a-tree!"

______________________________________________________________________

Do you know how politics got its name?
My parrot swallowed a watch. So now polly-ticks!


HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I hope you enjoyed my jokes!

Abigail




1 comment:

Katy said...

You ladies are cracking me up! I especially love the picture & the look of glee on Abigail's face. :)

Here's a joke I heard on the radio that made me laugh:

What do you call a 100-year-old cheerleader?

[I don't know, what?]

Old Yeller!