Friday, August 15

Home Improvement...

The Olympics are the perfect inspiration we need to get us going to improve ourselves and our homes! Make this weekend a time to improve on your over all fitness. Check out yesterday's posting by Stacy on 7 fitness lessons you can work on to improve physically.


I experienced a great break-through in my personal disciplines when I read John Ortberg's book, The Life You've Always Wanted. He was talking about spiritual transformation, but I think it applies to every discipline. He says, "There is an immense difference between training to do something and trying to do something."


I don't think any of the atheletes we have been cheering on this week have tried to do their sport. They are the epitomy of training to become the best they can be. As I have intentionally trained to be spiritually, phyically, mentally, and emotionally fit, I have seen a difference in my life.

Go for the gold in your life, whatever that may look like...start your training today!

No comments: