Monday, December 22

Don't Forget...

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Today I paused in the middle of my long 'to do' list to read a Christmas card from a friend. She always writes a special Christmas poem each year. This one brought all my senses to life and got me excited for celebrating Christmas ...whether I am ready or not. Take a moment to enjoy:

Christmas Gifts


Seeing Christmas...
A child's eyes reflecting wonder
from lights and glistening snow

Hearing Christmas...
Carols and sleigh bells and laughter
Santa's HO-HO-HO

Smelling Chrismas...
Cinnamon and nutmeg
The pungency of pine

Tasting Christmas...

Gingerbread and sugar cookies
Hot cider and spiced wine

Feeling Christmas...

Hugs from friends and family
bring warmth to Christmas morn

Knowing Christmas...

The gift of hope to all the world
Jesus Christ was born

@Debbie Pea

It's the most wonderful time of the year, start celebrating!

No comments: