Thursday, May 20

What makes a good mom?

This was a question Barb wanted us to think about as we met this past year. I thought I would share the short list that we came up with as a group.


A good mom is someone. . .

who is okay with being out of balance
who relies on the Lord
listens to the Truth
takes responsibility in ALL areas of her life
who knows herself
who knows her children
who is dependable
and is someone who is a leader not just a manager

What do you think makes a good mom? Share your comments below. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loves her husband...

RHB said...

what does it mean to be ok with being out of balance? I don't want to be out of balance.

Barbara said...

To RHB...
Your comment is a good one and needs to be answered. I will respond to that in the days ahead..keep checking back. I'm glad you picked up on that:)
Barb