Friday, August 17

Just For Fun!

Make everyday and routine errands into times of fun for you and your kids!
Doesn’t everyone tell you that these are the “BEST” days and to enjoy them because your kids will grow so quickly? Make sure you enjoy these ‘best’ days!
One time when our 3 kids needed a haircut just before going back to school, I took them to the mall and signed them up at “Great Clips”. It was really crowded and we had to sit and wait for their names to be called. To add fun to the day, I told them to sign up under a bogus name and play along with that name as the hairstylist called it out. We entertained the whole salon that afternoon as 2 hairstylists called out “Bert” and “Ernie” one right after the other! Our Ryan and Danny got up and marched off for their cuts leaving me laughing hysterically in the corner. Do you think all those other customers thought I would really name my sons Bert and Ernie?!

No comments: