Thursday, January 7

My oh my is it really time to pick another theme? It honestly seems like yesterday that I was choosing my theme for the past year. Time really does fly and this is one of the reasons that I love picking a theme to focus on throughout the year. Life goes by so quickly and having a theme for a year allows me to focus on things that matter. When things are good and when things are bad, I am focusing on something that is allowing me to draw closer to Jesus.

This past year my theme was Hope. I focused on knowing who or what my hope is in. I saw numerous times where I was looking in the wrong direction and I also saw times that I was truly at peace even in tough circumstances because I know where my hope comes from.

As I pick this year's theme I would like it to be something that is more measurable. Picking a theme is kind of the easy part. :) The tough part is making sure I follow through. Having a way to measure my growth would be really helpful and I am hoping to implement some sort of action plan this year. If you choose to pick a theme this year, I would encourage you to find a way to measure your growth as well. I think it really will make a difference.

No comments: