Thursday, September 20

Another Flying lesson

The other day a friend mentioned to me that her goal every day was to be dressed and ready for the day by the time her daughter went to school each morning.

Nice goal, but why is that necessary?

Well when your daughter has a meltdown at the bus stop and you have to jump in the car and drive her to school with wet hair...you remember why it's a good goal to be ready for the day.

I work from home a few days each week and often times I wait to shower and dress until later in the day. But many times I am rushing around because I waited too long.

FlyLady is a big proponent of getting dressed and ready for the day even if you stay at home. Read about this here:Flying lessons.

Seems to me that FlyLady is a wise woman.

I hope you are learning from her this week!

No comments: