Tuesday, September 18

Swish and swipe?

Just yesterday I cleaned out my suitcase from a trip I took.

No big deal right?


Except that my trip was in July!

Keeping home is NOT one of my strong suits and that includes unpacking after trips :)

What I love so much about FlyLady is that she is exactly what people like me need. She is encouraging, positive and has great systems that others can implement. She isn't about perfection. She is about keeping things simple, getting things done and feeling good about yourself and your home.

For me it seems so overwhelming to keep up my home (I can't imagine what the future is going to be like!), but I am trying to improve one baby step at a time. I've decided I am going to try FlyLady's swish and swipe advice for awhile and see how that works.

I encourage YOU to choose one thing from her web site to work on this month. Share with us what you choose and we'll check back with you in a couple weeks!

No comments: