Friday, September 21

Self Management...

That's what we've been talking about this week. If you haven't felt the need to check out Flylady, it may be that you have this skill pretty much under control. 'Self' management is necessary before 'family' management can take place. Having a clever web site to go to to get inspired or master a new habit, is all part of being pro-active and intentionally improving yourself. Everyone is changing everyday...are you moving forward or slipping back? I know it took me years to really believe this and as long as I was comfortable, I was happy. The years have taught me to be aware of my daily progress, as small as the baby steps may be. Strung together, these baby steps take you into the future and you will eventually find yourself stronger, more organized, cleaner, healthier, friendlier, etc as your habits define you. I think if I shared this at the beginning of the week it wouldn't have made any sense. I hope after checking out Flylady this week, you will see that the 'self' in self-management means YOU. It is up to YOU to take care of yourself and develop habits that will make a difference in your life daily.

No comments: