Monday, September 17

"The harder we strive for perfection the farther we get from it"

That's a quote from Flylady...

September always inspires me to do abit of housecleaning. I don't tackle my house with a vengeance, but I do enjoy going through my drawers and filling up my 'Good Will' bags. There is something about the change of seasons that gets us all in the mood to clean, don't you agree?

So visit one of our friendly web sites, http://www.flylady.com/ for encouragement and tips. Flylady puts everything into perspective and doesn't 'guilt' me into 'doing it all'.

When you visit the web site you may be overwhelmed to begin with. Just spend 5 minutes scrolling the different areas and when you find a tip or recipe or task that you want to work on...take it from there. 'She' is here to inspire and keep your cleaning time to a minimum with the most results possible.
Visit the site once aweek, just for the next month and see if you don't see an improvement around your home.

Enjoy!



http://www.flylady.com/

No comments: