Thursday, April 17

Does It Make A Difference?

When things are tough and days are long, does trusting God make a difference?

When hard things happen to friends and family...does my faith make a difference?

When I am tired of 'doing good' and 'thinking well', do my beliefs make a difference?

When I am tested in ways I do not want to think about, will my hope make a difference?

I ask myself when I am beaten down or fearful, if what I believe makes a difference in how I am responding and how I am reacting and I realize...

My relationship with God as my Friend and Savior does make a difference because

I AM DIFFERENT.

Maybe not to the extent that I want to be, maybe I can't handle it all, but He can and He is making the difference within me.
It is that 'difference' that keeps me going.

Eph 4:22 "You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness."

No comments: