Friday, June 20

Home Improvement...

I've spent way too much time in my life trying to be someone else! It wasn't until I accepted who God made me did I begin to move forward and become that person. I am still a work in progress.

So my Home Improvement Tip for today is to take some time to get to know yourself. Notice your habits and new skills and take baby steps to keep improving them. What Stacy has chosen to improve in her life may not fit who you are. Just pay attention to yourself as a woman, a mom, a businesswoman, a daughter, a wife, a friend...and see what new habits or skills will make you live your life in a better way.

Write down where you are today in any area of your life.

Write down where you want to be in that area next week; next month; next year!

Review your progress regularly.

Recording your goals and then reviewing them will make a difference in your progress.

The goal for any woman is to be yourself!...the best you can be!

Colossians 1:10-12: "I pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way, bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowlege of God, being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father..."

No comments: