Friday, January 11

A Misquote!!!

Did you know that "Practice Makes Perfect" is a misquote? I didn't know that! For the longest time, I have been practicing to be perfect!

"Practice Is Everything!" was the original quote said by Periander!

What a relief, actually! I don't need to strive for perfection. I just need to keep practicing!!
As soon as I posted the other day about dealing with interruptions in my well-planned day, I was tested all day long with interruptions of all sorts. I had to 'practice' using creativity to handle my interruptions and more importantly I had to 'practice' keeping my attitude relaxed.

As we move into the New Year, let's remember that 'practice is everything'...it is part of the journey. Let's not get discouraged if we don't 'achieve' all that we hope to do. Let's encourage one another to just keep practicing to work towards the goal that WISE WOMEN MAKE GOOD USE OF THEIR TIME. If practice is everything, we will reach that goal. Maybe not perfect, but certainly wiser as we learn to value our time and make the most of each day of this New Year.







No comments: