Tuesday, September 8

No News Yet!

We are still waiting to meet Sweet Baby Girl May! No action over the long weekend so we will see what this week brings.

Please keep Ryan and Stacy in your prayers. The doctor says they will schedule Stacy for induction next Tuesday 9/15 if she doesn't go into labor on her own. Ryan and Stacy really want to avoid that if possible.

Keep checking...hopefully, it will be soon. Thanks for all your notes, prayers and support for this new little miracle.

No comments: